Orc Raider v0.1 Orc Raider v0.1

I can't do anything after the raid help

BLOKINAX BLOKINAX

It's fun but one problem. The game crashes when you lose. If you can fix that, then we'll be good!

exaltedguy responds:

Apologies for that, it seems we uploaded our Kongregate build instead of our new grounds build. We'll be fixing that shortly. Thanks for letting us know!

Update: The build should be fixed! Please let us know if there are still issues, and thank you very much for letting us know about the issue.

Fractured Forest Fractured Forest

Addictive! I really like it. I hope you can fix the armor glitch so we can get the full experience!

Wasted Wasted

maybe add medals??

Sudden Ice Age Sudden Ice Age

I really like it! It would be awesome if you implemented medals into it!

Domo76 responds:

Thanks! If i do more work on this game, medals are definitely in!

MCraft Beta(0.02) MCraft Beta(0.02)

okay good you can 360 noscope

Five Nights at The HQ [Remastered] V2.0 (read desc) Five Nights at The HQ [Remastered] V2.0 (read desc)

Really glad to see the improvements on the game! Hopefully, it will be finished and become a full-fledged game!

Jontohil2 responds:

It is a full game now as I see it,I fixed some of the bugs in the demo and even put in a custom night (and 4/20 is possible, good luck tho...)

Deep Space Doom Deep Space Doom

A nice, short, asteroids-type game. I like it!

CapnFruitCake responds:

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Fistlinger Fistlinger

I really like it! A nice faced-paced action-shooter game. The only thing that could be improved is the song. It's a 5-second loop and it gets a bit repetitive. Otherwise, no complaints here!

Minesweeper.io - Multiplayer Minesweeper Minesweeper.io - Multiplayer Minesweeper

It's really fun and addicting! I love it. Just good old minesweeper. But with competition. ;)